Antminer S7-LN 2.7TH bitcoin miner is a new submodel of Antminer S7. This submodel of Antminer S7 comes along with a 1000w PSU, so customers don’t need to prepare a PSU themselves. Another noticeable charateristic of the Antminer S7-LN miner is that it is very quiet.
In this tutorial, we will demonstrate the setting-up for Antminer S7-LN 2.7TH bitcoin miner.
|Hash Rate||2.7 TH/s ± 5%|
|Power Consumption||697W ± 10%|
|Cooling||2 x 12038 fan|
|PSU||With PSU, plug & play|
- When you first receive this miner, before powering on the device, check if any heat sinks have become loose or fallen off during transportation.
- If any heat sinks have fallen off, please buy a heatsink plaster in your local market to fix the heat sink. (The plaster is usually easy to attain and of low price.) Do NOT power on the miner before you fix the fallen heat sink. The following picture is an example of the heat sink plaster.
- Connect the miner to the router with an ethernet cord.
- For miner configuration, use the ethernet cable to connect the miner to the same router which your PC is also connected (your PC is just needed for miner configuration).
The mining configuration of Antminer S7 2.7TH is similar to that of the Antminer S7. Here we just demonstrate the miner connection briefly.
- Pay attention to the switches of the miner. There are two switches on the miner as shown in the following pictures. One of the switches is on the red switch-board, another is on the PSU.
- Please make sure you turned on both switches when you start the miner. (Both switches are on in the following pictures)
Please refer to ANTMINER GENERAL MINING GUIDE: https://www.eastshoremining.com/tutorial-general-mining-guide-troubleshoot-for-antminer-models/
Following this setting-up tutorial, you will get started in minutes.